Due to unforeseen circumstances, publication orders cannot be taken or processed at this time. Publication ordering buttons and links will not work.
Urologic Diseases Research Updates
The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse has posted an updated webpage devoted to kidney and urologic diseases statistics at www.kidney.niddk.nih.gov/statistics.
The NKUDIC has published the following new fact sheet:
Updated PublicationsThe NKUDIC has updated the following publications:
- Goodpasture Syndrome
- Hematuria: Blood in the Urine
- Imaging of the Urinary Tract
- Medical Tests for Prostate Problems
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Adults
- Pyelonephritis: Kidney Infection
- The Urinary System and How It Works
- Urinary Incontinence in Children
- Urodynamic Testing
- What I need to know about My Child’s Bedwetting
These publications are available at www.urologic.niddk.nih.gov.
NIH Publication No. 13–5743
Page last updated January 31, 2013