As of September 22, 2014, the NIDDK Clearinghouses Publication Catalog and Image Library sites will be unavailable until further notice.
Although you will not be able to order publications, you can view, download, and print them by using the links below.
For urgent matters, please send an email to email@example.com.
Urologic Diseases Research Updates
The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse has posted an updated webpage devoted to kidney and urologic diseases statistics at www.kidney.niddk.nih.gov/statistics.
The NKUDIC has published the following new fact sheet:
Updated PublicationsThe NKUDIC has updated the following publications:
- Goodpasture Syndrome
- Hematuria: Blood in the Urine
- Imaging of the Urinary Tract
- Medical Tests for Prostate Problems
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Adults
- Pyelonephritis: Kidney Infection
- The Urinary System and How It Works
- Urinary Incontinence in Children
- Urodynamic Testing
- What I need to know about My Child’s Bedwetting
These publications are available at www.urologic.niddk.nih.gov.
NIH Publication No. 13–5743
Page last updated January 31, 2013